Paint Your Own Bath Bomb Kit
Scented in Christmas vacation. Ripe pineapple, kiwi, melons and starfruit perfectly mingle in this tropic blend.
Paint your own bath bomb kit! Get creative and have some fun!
- Change into your painting clothes (or use an apron).
- Place bath bomb on a protected surface.
- Carefully open the paint pots + stir with the toothpick.
- Dip your brush into the desired colour + get painting!
- Wipe the brush in between colours to avoid mixing
- Let your “paint” dry + then drop it into the bath!
- Have fun!
- Try not to touch the painted parts with your hand when it is dissolving. This may cause your hands to stain temporarily. Avoid getting the concentrated colourant on fabric or surfaces that you don’t want stained!
Paraben free. Phthalate free. Always.
Contains 2 bath bombs, 1 paint brush, 3 colors, 1 toothpick and a lot of fun!
Bath Bomb Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polysorbate 80, Parfum, Kaolin. SLSA
Pink Colour: Polysorbate 80 (Vegetable derived), CI 45100
Purple Colour: Polysorbate 80 (Vegetable derived), CI (45100, 74180, 10020)
Blue Colour: Polysorbate 80 (Vegetable derived), CI (61585)